Want to improve your chances of winning money in online gambling by using a game’s mechanics in your favour? Our top tips below will help you learn how to apply the best strategies to win online casino games.
Best Online Casino Games to Win
Most people play online casinos for fun and thrills, but everyone will enjoy winning even a small amount of money. Before you start playing, find out which casino games have the best odds so you can spend your money and time to the best of your ability.
Many Roulette wins come from its European or French variants. They offer the best odds.
The best Blackjack games to win are Spanish 21, Blackjack Switch, and Super Fun 21. They have a lower house edge than other variants, and their rules are easy to understand.
Slots with the best RTP include Super Win Slots, Ugga Bugga, Book of Guardians, and Lucky Riches. The high RTP increases your chances of winning.
Casino Games strategy
- In Roulette, go for outside over inside bets. These bets include Red, Black, Even or Odds.
- Avoid playing on single numbers if they aren’t the only options available.
- To reduce the house edge by more than 3% in Blackjack, always play a basic strategy.
- A basic strategy is a mathematically correct way to play every hand dealt.
- Play maximum bet-lines in Slot Games. Having multiple pay-lines active increases your chances of winning.
How to Gamble Smart
To improve your bankroll management skills, use this step-by-step guide to smart playing:
- Choose the best game for you. Table games like Blackjack and Craps have a low house edge. Slot machines have high odds, but to win big, you also have to bet big.
- Start with the minimum bets while getting comfortable with the rules.
- Apply proper betting strategies. The right approach reduces the house edge and increases your odds of winning.
- Play the games, especially slots, at a relaxed pace. Allow time for planning the best strategies after every round.
- Evaluate your gaming strategy after every round to see whether it’s working for you.
- Know your limit and appreciate your small wins. Most top players have a set target that when they reach, they cash out. Don’t get greedy!
- Use rewards and bonuses. Nothing lowers the house edge more than free money.
- Avoid using progressive betting strategies that require bigger bets after having a long losing streak. The big stakes will win you small amounts in the short run and lead to the loss of an entire bankroll in the long run.
- Set a loss limit to ensure responsible play. You have to know when to call it quits.
Emotional Gambling Architecture
Emotions are a key factor in why people gamble. For some, the anticipation of a jackpot is important, while others simply enjoy the atmosphere.
Large rewards attract people, no matter how low the odds of winning might be. Offering the chance to win mega jackpots just by playing slots like Mega Moolah increases online casinos’ overall thrill.
Developers partner with production houses to release games based on popular movies, series or TV shows. People are drawn to such slots more because they can relate to them better. Examples of such slots include Game of Thrones, Peaky Blinders or Wizard of Oz.
Tips to Win Online Casino Game
- Play at a trustworthy casino.
Play at the best online casino that have a valid license from a respected gaming authority.
- Pick a familiar game.
Choose games that you are familiar with the rules and strategies.
- Claim bonuses and promotions.
Casino bonuses let players bet for free, which can increase your bankroll.
- Know the wagering requirements.
Read the T&Cs of the bonus to know what is required of you to cash out the bonus.
- Use a strategy.
Every game has its strategies, and it’s essential to have one to increase your odds of winning.
- Spend less to play more.
Placing smaller wages doesn’t stretch your budget and also gives you the chance to play many rounds
- Play efficiently
Take regular breaks to ensure peak concentration and focus when playing.
The Story of The Professor Who Beat the Roulette Wheel (1964-1969 years)
The vast majority of gamblers see roulette as a game of luck. However, once in a generation, someone comes along who shatters the stereotype.
A Champion of the Roulette Wheel
From 1964 to 1969, a medical professor called Jarecki had won $1.25 million from Roulette betting. He played European Roulette because it offered better odds than American Roulette. It had 37 pockets instead of 38, reducing the house edge from 5.26% to 2.7%.
The Biased Wheel Strategy
The professor knew that Roulette wheels had physical defects like dents and unleveled surfaces. He recorded thousands of spins and analyzed the statistical abnormalities to create the biased wheel strategy. In 1964, he used this system for the first time over six months and won £625,000 from bets worth £25,000.
Roulette Wheel Strategy
- With Martingale Strategy, players double their bet every time they lose. When they eventually win, they recover the money they had lost plus a profit. Players should wager on red/black or odd/even.
- The Fibonacci strategy uses a sequence of numbers where each stake is the sum of the two previous stakes. With each win, a player goes back two places, and the series increases by one number for each loss.
- In the Paroli strategy, players double their wager each time they win. The approach continues until the player gets three consecutive wins.
- A 3/2 strategy works by placing two separate bets; a column and an outside. It aims to even out the risk of losing by covering multiple sections.
How to Win at Roulette
- Play European Roulette because it offers a low house edge of 2.63%.
- Play for free first before using real money to understand the rules of the game.
- Go for outside over inside bets. They have the best odds and are valid on groups such as columns or dozens.
- Try combination bets for higher payouts. Place your wager on the lines in-between numbers in inside bets.
- Use betting strategies effectively to increase the bankroll.
Keep track of the bankroll and bet responsibly by setting betting limits.
Underground Gambling vs Legal Online Casino
It is obvious to any responsible gambler that you need to play only proven licensed online casinos. Underground sites, instead of fun, will bring you a lot of problems.
👨💻 Money Laundering and Hacking
Underground gambling sites use unsupervised electronic funds transfers. These are easily exploited through hacking to launder large amounts of money. Legal Online casinos, on the other hand, accept secure payment methods for deposits and cashing-out, which ensures optimal gameplay.
🎲 Online Casino Software
Legit online casinos offer tested software, and the Random Number Generators are genuine. Illegal gambling sites use pirated games and manipulate the game’s odds against the player.
👾 Bugs, Viruses, And Worms
Underground casinos have games with malware. The software tends to lag and glitch so that users cannot apply games effectively. Legal online casinos have seamless gameplay with high-quality graphics and fast loading times.