A Statistics Canada study found that only eight per cent of sexual assaults are reported to the police. When a…Read more
V. 32, i. 08 / Love & Sex
February 14, 2013 – February 28, 2013
In This Issue…
- Forget OSAP, getting a sugar daddy seems to be the newest trend amongst undergraduate students. UG investigates!
- Are you an oreo? A potato? Or any other delicious name given to a mixed-race couple? We look at interracial relationships!
- Are you into kink, BDSM or just a good time? Our article about fetish culture will have you turning 50 shades of sexy.
- There are chemicals that play cupid. Don’t fall victim to any love potions! Read on to find out.
It will no longer be a penny for your thoughts, but a nickel, instead. The process of phasing out the…Read more
We’ve all heard the stories of popping the cherry, swiping the Vcard, and being deflowered before entering into womanhood –…Read more
“I think the concept of virginity was created by someone who thought a man’s penis was important enough to change…Read more
Post modern addictions In the past, addictions were synonymous with drugs or alcohol. However, today, addictions are as common as…Read more
Yet another Valentine’s Day and you still haven’t asked your dreamboat out on a date. Everyday, as they walk past…Read more
You’ve heard it before: nice guys finish last. Girls only like jerks and bad boys. The sensitive new age nice…Read more
The Doris McCarthy Gallery will play host to a unique art exhibit by artist David R. Harper, titled Entre le…Read more
Dubbed “mommy porn,” E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey has the record for the fastest adult paperback to sell over…Read more
While there is no definitive beginning to the depiction or description of sexual acts for the purpose of audience arousal,…Read more
1. Come As You Are Come As You Are has an array of sex toys, DVDs and erotic books. They…Read more
Many couples, unfortunately, have to undergo the ultimate test – enduring a long distance relationship. Most have sincere intentions and…Read more