With the skeletal structure of the upcoming Pan Am facilities already going up, anticipation is building. According to a construction…Read more
V. 32, i. 11 / Features
March 28, 2013 – Fall
In This Issue…
- Campus Life: Taking a look back on all the wonderful events that happened between September 2012 to March 2013!
- Professors of the Year: As the year comes to a close, The Underground presents
this year’s professors of the year. Did your favourite professor make our cut?
- Familiar Faces: We see them around all the time, but how well do you know these individuals? From Nasir the Hot Dog Guy to UTSC’s support staff, read about UTSC’s friendly folk.
- Interview with Sarah Polley: Canadian director, writer and actor Sarah Polley talks about becoming a prominent figure in the film industry, her inspirations and love for Toronto. Read on!
- Focus on Pan Am: With 2015 quickly approaching, constructions of the Pan Am facilities are finally making headway. Take the tour, inside!
Joyce Murray The Underground (UG): What kind of changes to education are you proposing? Joyce Murray (JM): I think that…Read more
Dear Editor, I am writing this letter in order to explain and provide more context to a letter that was written…Read more
Remember the enthusiasm with which children would answer questions about their future? “I want to be a doctor,” some of…Read more
Both a media professor and a media scholar, professor Michael Petit is actively engaged in the academic life at UTSC….Read more
Whoa, what just happened? One minute I was at my first production as Arts and Life Editor, awkwardly interacting with…Read more
Out of all the recognized sport leagues in Canada, the Sports Association (TSA) chooses to neglect Cricket Canada, leaving the…Read more
It’s 6:45 p.m. on a Wednesday evening. Nasir Al-Huttam, affectionately known as UTSC’s Hot Dog Guy, is closing up shop…Read more
What they’ve done Critiques Abdalla Al-Baalawy, President & CEO, 4th year Al-Baalawy presided over a major change in SCSU bylaws….Read more
As the school year comes to an end, the Underground has selected the recipients for the third annual Professors of…Read more
UTSC is well known as the co-op campus. But with thousands of applicants and just over 900 spots available is…Read more
It’s a Wednesday evening, and most students are upstairs in the Student Centre playing video games and relaxing. Serge-Michel Eta-ndu,…Read more